Halal Unlawful items
- Meat which is not slaughtered per the Shariah laws
- Pig and dog meat
- Alcohol; any intoxicant that can lead to unconsciousness are considered to be Haram
- Pests like centipedes, scorpions, and other animals
- Any liquid that comes from human or animal hollow like pus, vomit, faeces, and urine
- Poisonous and life threatening aquatic animals
- Birds like vultures, eagles, and other birds of prey with claws
- Meat of carnivore animals
- Animals that are dead due to strangling, a sudden blow on the head, a headlong fall, gored or attacked by other animal
- Parts of human body
- Glycerol, glycerine, or glyceryl derived from animals
Benefits of Halal
Halal Certification is one of the most important certifications when it comes to marketing your products in the Muslim prominent markets. This certification implies that the products are halal and are permissible under Islamic law or the sharia law. The benefits of halal certifications are that it builds a trust between the customer and the company regarding the quality of the products as well as the procedure followed during the manufacturing of the products. It is also beneficial for the companies as it gives easy access to the manufacturers to the Muslim dominated markets such as Gulf countries which opens a whole new world of opportunities for companies.
What is the use of Halal
The halal certification is mainly used for companies that are involved in the manufacturing of food and beverages products. The halal certification is used by the companies for declaring that the products that have been manufactured by them are produced by strictly following the halal guidelines and hence is suitable for consumption by their Muslim consumers. The manufacturers also use this certification to enter the gulf markets as most of the markets have it mandatory for the exporters as well as importers of the products that their products must have legit halal certification. This certification helps them testify that their products are made with complete hygiene and using the best quality raw materials.